Slough Trading Estate is a major business location for over 350 companies. Communications are excellent with the M4 being only 3 miles south of the property, providing quick access to the M25 and the national motorway network. Heathrow and Gatwick airports are easily accessible.
Slough railway station provides a fast service to London Paddington of only 18 minutes. Burnham railway station is only 300m from the property. The Elizabeth line (Crossrail) us scheduled to open in 2019 and will substantially improve communications to the Estate.
Buckingham Avenue is the main east-west thoroughfare on the Trading Estate. The building is prominently located at its junction with Weston Road.
A dedicated bus service runs along Buckingham Avenue (bus stop outside the property) providing access into Slough town centre.
Amenities on the Estate include a supermarket, restaurants and cafes, as well as a health centre and fitness facilities, local shops and high street banks.
SEGRO provide on-estate management and 24 hour security for the Estate's occupiers.
25,800 sq ft (2,397 sq m) approx
- Fully fitted Research and Development laboratories and offices
- 65 on site car spaces
- The existing valuable and fully functional laboratory fit out is available to the incoming tenant
- Reception with 8 person lift
- 7 fitted laboratories with integral fume cupboards and dedicated air extraction systems
- Air conditioning throughout
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Canteen with catering facilities
The passing rent is £376,152 per annum exclusive, equivalent to £14.58 per sq ft
An assignment of our client’s existing FRI lease expiring in September 2020 (inside the Act). A longer lease is possible by negotiation with the landlord SEGRO.
Rates payable £93,436 per annum. Rateable value £188,000.
Immediate upon completion of legal formalities.